Unity Basics – C# Game Programmer – Basic course English
Learn to code by making games! Unity game engine and C# programming language are a hot potato on today’s job market. Unity Basics tutorial series is suitable for beginners and coders alike. During this course you will learn to use Unity game engine as well as the basics of C# programming language. As a result, you have produced a platformer game where the player tries to reach the goal without touching the spikes. The game is made from scratch by your own hands while following the tutorial videos.
What you will learn:
To use the basic tools of Unity Editor
To use gameobjects and components
Basics of C#
To control the gameobjects’ movements, animations and collisions through code
To create a playable level
To create an interactive user interface
To build the game on Android and PC
This course is a end product of 2 years of intensive testing:
- Course’s voice actor is Kristiina Brask.
- The videos have been remade to be better 5 times and we have spent hundreds of hours developing these tutorials during the 2 year period.
- Employees from Supercell and Seriously Digital Entertainment have helped us improve our courses.
We have received over a 100 written feedbacks on the tutorials and we have built our courses acknowledging these feedbacks. Our team has hosted more than 20 workshops with these video tutorials, just so we could give you these tutorials with the best possible quality and content.
- Kesto 2 hours 22 minutes
- Taitotaso All levels
- Kieli English
Unity Basics downloadable package - You need this for the course
Unity Basics #1
- Episode 1 – Initial setup & navigation
- Episode 2 – Gameobject and components
- Episode 3 – Setting up the player
- Episode 4 – Introduction to programming
- Episode 5 – Moving the player
- Episode 6 – First animations
- Episode 7 – Animation transitions
- Episode 8 – Setting up the level
- Episode 9 – Collisions
- Episode 10 – Jumping
- Episode 11 – User interface
- Episode 12 – Main menu
- Episode 13 – Extra level
- Episode 14 – Decorations
- Episode 15 – Building the game
- Episode 16 – Building the game on Android
Nice course would do again